Beginners and Beyond

It's A World Penguin Weekend! We can't just have one day. (Read 26 times)

Docket_Rocket

Ginny, smoking time!  Congratulations!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Kathleen - we finished in basically the same time - I ran mine in 39:29 =D  Congrats on your race!

Way to go, Sista!!

Damaris: INSANE.

Ginny: Hurry up, I want to hear more.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Ginny, I think we are just running through them.  We ran a couple of 6 milers since the race last weekend and no more than 4 miles this week before HM next weekend.  Tapering for us is not running the day before the race.  We might even run some HM's on consecutive weekends while the weather is perfect.

Brilliant

So much Penguin excitement today. Smile

Jill and Kathleen, congrats on your twin 4M finishes!

Ginny, congrats!

Damaris, that's crazy weather.  My hubby was just in Florida last week.  He wants me to go back with him on his next business trip.  I told him to talk to me in October.  I have a strict "don't visit Florida April-Sept" policy!

Zelanie

Ginny- Congrats!

tracilynn

dang ginny that is smoking fast! Congrats. How do you feel now?

stupid underline - can't get it to stop. Ugh 

~~~~~~~

Traci

GinnyinPA

I lied - the RR is very long.

I'm really happy but very very sore.  I can't stand up and can't walk.  All those hills trashed my quads (and didn't do the hamstrings any good.)

Docket_Rocket

So much Penguin excitement today. Smile

Jill and Kathleen, congrats on your twin 4M finishes!

Ginny, congrats!

Damaris, that's crazy weather.  My hubby was just in Florida last week.  He wants me to go back with him on his next business trip.  I told him to talk to me in October.  I have a strict "don't visit Florida April-Sept" policy!

It depends on which part of Florida.  Only South Florida is always burning.

16 with the last 8 @ MP + 10% on the TM.  It is still 98F outside. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page