Beginners and Beyond

Out with the old, in with the new New Year's DAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

If I could just get under 4 again this spring, I would have some confidence going into a fall race.

Or running a 3:45 pace in training runs, that and dropping those few extra LB's.  I am in the process of doing just that right now.

Yugo18

Easy 6 miles earlier today.  Happy and healthy new year to everyone.  

Are you close to Windsor Ontario? I know a good little marathon there, flat and friendly, third week of September. You would probably have time to get in your registration for Boston 2015. 

Amherstburg? That is probably on my list to do at some point. I am the anti-50-stater, I want to travel as little as possible. Plus they have the coolest shirts.  But I want to try to do Detroit first, and they are only 4 weeks apart (too close for me).

Dave

LRB

Amherstburg? That is probably on my list to do at some point.

It is on mine as well, I talked to the guy from that race at the expo, pretty cool fellow and event it seems.  I would choose the one in Toronto first though.

Docket_Rocket

I ended up with 7 miles instead of 11 (switched workouts).  First, a migraine had me in bed from 2pm to 5pm, then hubby wanted to watch a movie, so I ran out of time.  But the 7 went really great, albeit hot and dehydrated.  Good start to the year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page