Beginners and Beyond

Mitten Run 5K RR - my 50th race (Read 62 times)

LRB

But not on purpose!

I guess I did kind of gloss over the inadvertent part. lol

delicate flower

I guess I did kind of gloss over the inadvertent part. lol

I just don't want to get undue credit for doing something intelligent.

<3

Huge PR, ergo smart race.

FYP

Dave

Hip Redux

DW ran this as well, as did Oski in her first race back from hip surgery.  It's it just awesome to have the whole gang running again instead of having folks on the sidelines.  Smile

Yes, very nice to run vs. sit on the bench but there were NO PHOTOS.   This is unacceptable.  I have determined that we must hire a sherpa.

Yes, very nice to run vs. sit on the bench but there were NO PHOTOS.   This is unacceptable.  I have determined that we must hire a sherpa.

Howdy stranger! How about gracing us with your presence around here a bit more often?My comments:

1. YOU are supposed to be the sherpa - what're you doing running? You know it's bad for you.

2. I am enjoying the irony of you complaining about no photos. Not like you would post them!

3. Congrats on the comeback!! Now where's your RR?

Dave

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Then I'll take credit because I've been telling you do this for at least 2 years Big grin

workinprogress11

This made me laugh.