Beginners and Beyond

How about a big steaming cup of Mondailies (Read 29 times)

Agreed. As with all things, if it is at a manageable level of brokenness, don't break it worse.

more this.

Dave

sdWhiskers

On another subject. For you Ghost wearers out there - do you recall noticing any difference when they switched from the 9 to the 10? The Brooks Outlet store near us is having their twice-yearly sale, which features major discounts. But I think they will only have the 10. I have never moved past the 9, but pretty sure they can't be found anywhere anymore.

I liked the 9. I LOVE the 10. Haven't tried 11 yet.

Bought 4 pairs of the 10s in the past month....

sdWhiskers

I think it's best to keep it that way

Ditto. No torture for me either. I use the lacrosse ball maybe 2-3 times a year.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Spin workout. I thought picking the shortest one would be easier. Ha!

ROS< single leg Romanian deadlifts are hard. I can do them fairly well on my right side, but am an uncoordinated mess on the left.

I saw these on the running club's website. Apparently someone stopped by a 7-11 on a long run and these seemed like a good idea. Turned out not to be good running fuel.

Cyberic

As with all things, if it ain't broke, don't break it.

I like that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 miles, some on the TM, then the TM broke, then I went outside in 84F.  Part should be in two days, sigh.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Your use of inserting links is impressive, but have you figured out, or re-figured out as it were, how to post pics??

No 😭 I’ve tried using every single thing to copy. And no dice.

RunningOnSand

Sad

Extending the lower leg from that position is what causes me all of the grief. When doing so, I feel a tightness in my hamstring, hip or glute or all.

RunningOnSand

They are so delicious!

Those enchiladas look yummy.

RunningOnSand

Spin workout. I thought picking the shortest one would be easier. Ha!

ROS< single leg Romanian deadlifts are hard. I can do them fairly well on my right side, but am an uncoordinated mess on the left.

I saw these on the running club's website. Apparently someone stopped by a 7-11 on a long run and these seemed like a good idea. Turned out not to be good running fuel.

Agreed. I usually am just trying to not fall over.

Spicy gummies: 🤔🤢

RunningOnSand

7 miles, some on the TM, then the TM broke, then I went outside in 84F.  Part should be in two days, sigh.

No! Are you supposed to fix it when said part arrives? That sucks. 😿

Spicy gummies: 🤔🤢

I am intrigued. I like spicy chocolate.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No! Are you supposed to fix it when said part arrives? That sucks. 😿

Yes, but it's the same part we've had issues before (this TM does not break except for that computer thingy and I blame the power surges here, even though we unplug it and it has a surge protector), so it's very easy to substitute.

Damaris