Beginners and Beyond

The World's Best Rated Running Shoes (Read 48 times)

Mmmmm...beer

Jesus, have you read some of the "pros" comments?  Uhhhhh...

When running, it is very important that you feel comfortable because in that way, you will be able to enjoy running more, and it would take more time before you get tired of it.

Apart from that, running with lightweight shoes will give you an easier time in making strides.

When buying a pair of running shoes, one of the things that you have to look for is the durability. Since you are spending money, you have to make sure that what you will buy is worth-having. It would be a waste of money if it easily gets worn out.

A shock absorbing shoe is really important in order to avoid pain in the foot..... Since this shoe is capable of absorbing shock, there is a high chance that your legs will not be in pain.

In order to make sure that you can avoid slipping off the road, make sure that your running shoes have good traction.

This just in, water is wet. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

In order to make sure that you can avoid slipping off the road, make sure that your running shoes have good traction.

Really?

Cyberic

i don,t have a pair in the top 20. Maybe that's why I keep slipping off the road and end up in ditches everywhere.

happylily

Jesus, have you read some of the "pros" comments?  Uhhhhh...

When running, it is very important that you feel comfortable because in that way, you will be able to enjoy running more, and it would take more time before you get tired of it.

Apart from that, running with lightweight shoes will give you an easier time in making strides.

When buying a pair of running shoes, one of the things that you have to look for is the durability. Since you are spending money, you have to make sure that what you will buy is worth-having. It would be a waste of money if it easily gets worn out.

A shock absorbing shoe is really important in order to avoid pain in the foot..... Since this shoe is capable of absorbing shock, there is a high chance that your legs will not be in pain.

That's hilarious!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

My Noosa Tri are #4?  I have like 15 pairs of them. I always thought of them as clown shoes, because they are so tacky looking. But they do feel good on my feet.

Just like clothes.  The woman makes the shoes; the shoes don't make the woman.

You people have issues 

cjones1

Saucony Guide #24

Asics Kayano #36

Saucony Type A #58

Saucony Virrata #76

The Kayanos have always been my favorite.  So comfortable.  The Guide's were on clearance, but they have been a good secondary pair.  I use the other two for racing/speedwork.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Mizuno Wave Rider #75

Mizuno Wave Creation #15

Considering some of the "top" shoes are ones sold at department stores/sporting good stores, I don't put a lot of stake in the rankings. Pretty sure the Ignition is more of a life style shoes than an actual running shoe.