Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Question of The Day (Read 39 times)

OMG, Dave, that's scary!  This was a couple that has been married civilly for many years, but yesterday they completed an orthodox conversion so had a chuppah that night.  I didn't really want to go, but it seemed like the right thing to do.  It was actually well attended, I wouldn't have been missed, but it's one of those things you do if you can because you just do.

sdWhiskers

I'll be in Minnesota for Memorial Day weekend and I'm hoping to race. Looks like the Stillwater HM/10K/5K works the best logistically. Has anyone done this race before?  We're visiting friends who might do their first 5K, in which case I'd do the 5K too. If they chicken out (which is sadly, quite likely), I'd do the HM or 10K. What's the weather situation likely to be end of May?

delicate flower

Got my run done.  30 minutes, with 4 x 3:00 hard.  4.4 miles at 6:49 avg pace.  Not bad.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 on the treadmill. As of now, the 5-8 inches of snow has not happened, but there is at least 1/2 to 1 inch of sleet/snow combo. It is snowing. If we get the promised round 2 tonight, this is really gonna suck for getting the driveway cleared. And it probably means I get to do a long run doing out and backs on a .6 mile stretch of road. Yay!

Got my run done.  

+1.

7 miles with 10 reps of 1 min hard / 1 min easy

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I got my intervals done.  Super busy day at the office and I almost bailed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Coastal

Got in 3 on the TM.  Did my leg workout.  Tried my new Cliftons the other day.  Ended up with a hot spot.  Today it turned into a blister in my Ghosts.  Guess the Cliftons get to go back.  Need to get out the leukotape for a few days.  Just had no get up and go after the leg work.  Unless getting off the mill and going home counts.