Beginners and Beyond

Saturdaily wake up call! (Read 39 times)

1:25

I know you want to get in this yeat, like right now, and I wish you to actually be able to get in, but you're getting faster and older. Soon you'll get in no sweat.

Pain is temporary. But your finishing time posted on the internet is FOREVER!

I know you want to get in this yeat, like right now, and I wish you to actually be able to get in, but you're getting faster and older. Soon you'll get in no sweat.

Older - definitely. Faster - maybe, maybe not. My last one was a 20 second PR. At some point it's inevitable that age decline will outweigh any training improvements. Have I hit the peak? IDK. I guess we'll have a better idea in 5 weeks. Anyway, new AG is effect for 2021 (I turn 55 in 2020, about a week after the race). I get an extra 10 minutes at that point, so I just need to hang on for a couple years.

MTA: I do not want to post in that Boston 2018 thread unless I do make it, because if I don't , I would not be able to put up with it continually showing up in my "My Topics" feed.

Dave