Beginners and Beyond

July Mileage (Read 56 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Unlike most of you, I've never had a month over 100 miles.  July was no exception, in fact, it was my lowest mileage month since I started running.  A majority of my 20 miles for the month came in the last week of the month.  I've not been injured, just effing lazy.  It is getting better now.

Running for TJ because he can't.

No more marathons

RA should have that info as well. You slacking?

Yeah, it does.  And can sum by day, week, month, or year and can list miles and time run and average pace.  Cool stuff for a data nerd.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Zelanie

159.3. Inching back up.

bluerun

Super B****

RA should have that info as well. You slacking?

It does, but only for the last twelve months... At least that's easily accessible!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Wow, how long have you been running?

My highest miles in a month on RA was Sep 1982 at 290.  (Course I had to enter that shit from my old log books   . )

This month was short a bit due to a bit of a hamstring problem this week - so only 123.4 for the month.  Had hoped to have my fourth straight month over 130.

I didn't start logging anything until I got my first Garmin... sometime after April 2011.  Kind of hard to build mileage when you're always injured, though... 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

It does, but only for the last twelve months... At least that's easily accessible!

Luckily, I began logging my runs here in December 2012. I had been running a year and a half at that point and just recently went back and entered those runs as well, so my mileage total here is complete.

It was a pain in the tooty, but I am glad I did it.

Turtle Power

Not enough to matter in this crowd.

But in my home, I am the shit as LRB would say.

outoftheblue

95 here.  I'll take it.

Life is good.