Beginners and Beyond

WedDailiesLoveHockey (Read 22 times)

RunningOnSand

For comparison purposes, Monumental (nor any race here in IN) is requiring anything. You're welcome!

Also one of my favorite marathons! Best kept secret.

ETA: oh wait--I just actually re-read that. they're NOT requiring anything? Blach.

RunningOnSand

So I am stumped. Let's say your were going to get approximately $200 in gift cards. What would be a good running clothes or shoe way to redeem them? Options include Athleta, Lululemon, Nike, Adidas. I was thinking maybe another pair of the onemile highly recommended Athleta fleece tight. Another option is to save all them up and get some cheater shoes at the end fo the research study.

Also loads of food places, so can go less fun, more practical.

If it were me, I'd use it on a place that felt like a splurge that I wouldn't usually do. Which would mean Athleta or Lulu, or Nike for the cheater flies.

ETA: actually who am I kidding. I do splurge on those places on occasion. But there's always the guilt afterwards. A gift card to aforementioned places would take away the guilt. Big grin

RunningOnSand

Batshit crazy is good

my wife had knee replacement and they wanted as much movement tolerable early…so other parts don’t seize up   Making recovery more difficult

Makes sense to me!

Not around this forum!

Dave

RunningOnSand

Not a bit. If anything, the sluggishness has gotten worse.

Sad

Docket_Rocket

ETA: oh wait--I just actually re-read that. they're NOT requiring anything? Blach.

Nothing in IN is requiring anything. We aren’t doing too bad though. There are not many people in IN lol. And we are still at 1.3 or % of cases are vaccinated so we have no requirements for anything anywhere. I have not carried a mask in weeks (some people still wear masks mostly with unvaccinated kids).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Not around this forum!

LOL, yeah Onemile, Docket, and LRB (anyone else run it?) have been excellent at basically being walking billboards for them.

Docket_Rocket

LOL, yeah Onemile, Docket, and LRB (anyone else run it?) have been excellent at basically being walking billboards for them.

It’s a good location for an FE!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

It's not hard to love; big city feel with small town logistics, crisp weather, a fast course and a well organized event.

I've run the half twice but took a DNF for my one and only marathon there.