Beginners and Beyond

Blade runner charged with murder (Read 159 times)

Chairman

Gotta love it when you go to modify your original post and forget that someone has quoted you. Tongue Sometimes I don't think before I type.Oh well. We've all done this.

I don't see any quotes.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Nevrgivup

Well there is one. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

+1000 to Awood.  Agree basically with everything he said.  I have never been a fan of Oscar's, for much of the same reasons Awood stated in his first paragraph.  Not to start a debate about whether or not he should have been able to compete, but I never liked him, not one bit.  Count me in the group not buying the mistaken identity excuse, sounds like a quick cover-up because it's probably the most logical lie he can tell.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Trail Monster

+1000 to Awood.  Agree basically with everything he said.  I have never been a fan of Oscar's, for much of the same reasons Awood stated in his first paragraph.  Not to start a debate about whether or not he should have been able to compete, but I never liked him, not one bit.  Count me in the group not buying the mistaken identity excuse, sounds like a quick cover-up because it's probably the most logical lie he can tell.

After he complained about another runner using the same blades I kind of assumed he was a jackhole. And the fact that the police said they had been called to his home several times for 'domestic issues' just makes me more convinced of it. Then there's the fact that Reeva called him a 'stalker' (yes, jokingly but that started somehow) on Twitter. Makes me think he was a controlling freak and got his rocks off by controlling an outspoken advocate for women's rights and treatment.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Little Blue

On BBC news this morning, they were reporting (true or false?) that a neighbor reported arguing prior to the shooting.  Also, apparently a neighbor called the EMTs.

Trail Monster

On BBC news this morning, they were reporting (true or false?) that a neighbor reported arguing prior to the shooting.  Also, apparently a neighbor called the EMTs.

The police report says the same thing.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Docket_Rocket

Probably because the cops interviewed the same person.  I believe the report the police put out than on anything we hear in the news.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nevrgivup

I don't see any quotes.

I saw what you did there. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

MrNamtor

Guns don't kill people, people with blades instead of feet kill people.

Edit:Allegedly.