Beginners and Beyond

Your thoughts on the new log upgrades and a question (Read 75 times)

LRB

lol - I had mentioned it a couple times before when commenting on your training in the dailies but you did not pick up on it I guess.

Cyberic

Your log is public. But it's all in km, so is unintelligible.

For a while I switched to miles splits on my watch to get the feel of the paces I see around the forum. But when I talk to real life runners (you guys are not real, just Internet people), they all talk in kms. And when I started training for a 5K this Spring, calculations were much simpler with the pace in mins/km: 4 mins/km is 20:00 5K. Each 1 second/km is a 5 second difference on the race (3:59/km is a 19:55 race, 3:58 is 19:50 and so on). So simple.

Cyberic

lol - I had mentioned it a couple times before when commenting on your training in the dailies but you did not pick up on it I guess.

I honestly never picked up on your hints.

LRB

I honestly never picked up on your hints.

No one does. I am like a refugee speaking in tongues in this group. lol

onemile

I don't get how this automatic upload from garmin connect is supposed to work.  I clicked on the link, put in my garmin login info and nothing.  

Cyberic

I don't get how this automatic upload from garmin connect is supposed to work.  I clicked on the link, put in my garmin login info and nothing.  

Lotsa people having issues from what I read on the main forums.

Cyberic

Set everything up yesterday, and it worked this morning. First try.