Beginners and Beyond

Post your Running buddy pictures! our 4 legged friends. (Read 373 times)

Just B.S.

You rock! Thank you. My husband was always the one to figure that stuff out for me, since he passed I just don't do it if I can't figure it out quickly. The way I used to fix computers was to bang the mouse on the desk a few times and he'd come running in- doesn't work anymore.

I'm so sorry.

And you are very welcome and your babies are beautiful!

My hubby is an IT Engineer and oddly enough I try to figure stuff out myself before I ever ask him. He deals

with that all day at work and I feel so badly saying "honey,  I can't figure this out" however he does frown

on damaning the computer so I will ask him when I get really frustrated!LOL

karyllynne

Cooper

My boy Cooper, trying his best to fit into the little dog's bed.  He has a nice big one of his own, but for some reason he's determined to get into that one!  He's not much of a runner, unfortunately.   I had a female standard poodle who loved to hike and run, but both males have been pretty lazy.  Cooper likes to go visit the neighbors and sniff around, but that whole 'staying beside me and keeping a steady pace' just doesn't interest him at all.

Beautiful Maggie - she was one of the main reasons I took up running when I decided to become more active.   I thought she would love it.  Sadly we limit her running these days as she was diagnosed with pretty severe hip dysplasia this year.   She is a Heeler mix (AKA Australian Cattle Dog) 

And Titus is my pace dog.  He is a terrier mix that is never, ever, ever low on energy.  He has run up to 10 - 11 miles with me and is always out in front setting the pace.  

And some profile shots. 

You can call me Anna

aponi

never runs the tangents

This is Bodie and me with Ramsies before the ACC Championship 5k

bodie & ramsies

"viciously attacking" the Wake Forest mascot even though his grandpa went to Wake

wake

and a floater pic

floater

ooh found this BABY PIC - look how cute he was

pee pez

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

mucknort

Is that a cat on the doggy bed? Lol

You betcha! The doggy happily gives up her bed to that cat and sleeps on our bed (during the day) with the other cat.

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

I can't wait to sit and look through this thread when I have time later.  Dog pictures are my favorite!

For now, though, here's our Rose:

And here is an example of how utterly and completely spoiled she is...this is what I find when I come home after a long run.  My dh and her on the couch:

Seriously, she doesn't know she's a dog.  

Here she is with my dd when she was younger:

Angela 

Docket_Rocket

Cute running buddies!

You get extra points for saving a dog from my country.  There are a lot of stray dogs over there.

Erika is a rescue doggie from Puerto Rico. (She hates having her picture taken!)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

Bolt

This is my running buddy, he is slow like me, and ironically named.... Bolt

Rosie

The sweet looking yellow labrador above is our other dog Rosie, who is very sweet, and runs very fast, so she does all her running in the backyard chasing balls Smile

So funny about your dogs' names...our dog is named Rosie, and my mom's dog (who I also consider mine - I love hers almost as much) is named Bolt!

Angela 

Dad on the run.

Here are a few more pics to share with you guys.

My boys playing playing in the living room

Brody being extremely rotten!

Enjoying a day out at Little River Canyon

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Mostly harmless

Future running buddy.  This is Copper.  This picture is from a couple months ago.  Right now he is 9 months old and will happily trot along with me on my 1 mile warm-up.  I won't run him longer than that until he's finished growing. 

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Here's a picture of my 5 year old Westie, Charlie. He used to run with me until I got serious about it. His poor little stubby legs - he can't keep up! He still whimpers every time I lace up my shoes - he wants to go SOOO bad.

Photobucket

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Just B.S.

Here's a picture of my 5 year old Westie, Charlie. He used to run with me until I got serious about it. His poor little stubby legs - he can't keep up! He still whimpers every time I lace up my shoes - he wants to go SOOO bad.

Photobucket

Oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!  After Riley died in 2010 I said if I ever got another dog I wanted a Westie and would name him Hamish.

But Mr. lazy bones here was in need of a good home.

Oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!  After Riley died in 2010 I said if I ever got another dog I wanted a Westie and would name him Hamish.

But Mr. lazy bones here was in need of a good home.

Thanks! He's a good pup - great family dog and super affectionate. Hamish is a GREAT westie name. Your little buddy is quite handsome himself!

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

I can't wait to sit and look through this thread when I have time later.  Dog pictures are my favorite!

For now, though, here's our Rose:

And here is an example of how utterly and completely spoiled she is...this is what I find when I come home after a long run.  My dh and her on the couch:

Seriously, she doesn't know she's a dog.  

Here she is with my dd when she was younger:

Absolutely beautiful pooch!  What breed is she?