Beginners and Beyond

June Mileage (Read 59 times)

Docket_Rocket

I have 208.Xx right now but I still have to run tonight.

And I thought this appropriate:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

meaghansketch

176.  Wish it were higher but that's fine.  I plan to try for more in July.

Cyberic

7.7 km which will bring my June total distance run to 328.9 km or 204 miles.

It's an all time high for me.

And Damaris' image would be appropriate for me too (about everyone kicking my ass) Big grin

happylily

7.7 km which will bring my June total distance run to 328.9 km or 204 miles.

It's an all time high for me.

And Damaris' image would be appropriate for me too (about everyone kicking my ass) Big grin

How is it possible that the newbie geek has more miles than me? And I'm suspicious of anyone who runs 7.7 km... I demand a recount!

Well done on the mileage PR, Cyber. 

And Sly, you call 282 miles "just getting started"? 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Zelanie

164.8, which includes the couple of extra days I took off before my marathon plan began.

I was shooting for ~230, and was on track for the first half of the month till my knee thingy flared up again. Could've been much worse I guess since it has not totally stopped me, just decreased my frequency. Making no predictions for July.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

174.5. That's my highest month when I'm not marathon training. I'll take it.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Zero Sad still unable to run.  I am hoping to be back at it July 15th and if I'm not it looks like there will be another trip to the orthopedist.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

How is it possible that the newbie geek has more miles than me? And I'm suspicious of anyone who runs 7.7 km... I demand a recount!

Well, I would not normally, but seeing as though I have the next 3 months of 300's yeah,,,

(but the last month is only 200! )

Cyberic

LOL! I rarely target a number of miles or kms for my runs. Today's run was in the 35-40 minutes range at easy pace. That added up to 7.7

LRB

Zero Sad still unable to run.  I am hoping to be back at it July 15th and if I'm not it looks like there will be another trip to the orthopedist.

Damn.

LRB

187 miles, about 5 short of my average the previous two months.  June was a take it easy month (all-star week notwithstanding) with me running five days a week the past three weeks instead of my normal six.

B-Plus

If all goes well this afternoon I will finish with 259.8.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I was at 103.64 as of yesterday. This was .08 miles short of my highest yet. I *had* to go for a run today.  107.64.

I wanted to get to 110. I learned cherries do not make a good pre-run snack.  

Ugh.