Beginners and Beyond

Is there srsly no #259 DAILIES yet?? (Read 27 times)

bluerun

Super B****

The cooler mornings are bittersweet for me because they bring darkness, which I loathe. But, if it's gonna get dark sooner and for longer at least it's cooler to run in.

PS, I am absolutely over running in warm temps. That shit can bite it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I miss summer already

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I miss summer already

I hate summer. In fact, if I could've convinced hubby to move to a place with no summers I would've. 44 years was enough to dedicate to summers and nothing else. Good riddance.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

LRB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I miss summer already

I get it.

For me, I am just tired of running in totally drenched clothes...by mile 2! And put the last 10 days of June with July, August and the first 10 days of September together and this season has been a flaming runaway train. So where summers are concerned, we haven't had one here like this in decades...which doesn't bode well for the W word (winter). Eek.

Summer and winter both suck. I like not having either one. 

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I get it.

For me, I am just tired of running in totally drenched clothes...by mile 2! And put the last 10 days of June with July, August and the first 10 days of September together and this season has been a flaming runaway train. So where summers are concerned, we haven't had one here like this in decades...which doesn't bode well for the W word (winter). Eek.

I suspect I would be too, except that the only way that happens is if I accidentally spill water all over myself. I just don't generate enough sweat for it to be bothersome to me, or for it to be loathsome enough that I'm wishing to freeze instead.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog