Beginners and Beyond

Marathon Monday Penguins (Read 17 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

I got 1 mile this morning but had the urge to go to the bathroom won the race.  Back at it Tuesday.

Running for TJ because he can't.

PADRunner

Got the inspiration and went back out for 7 more.

Boston 2016!

Docket_Rocket

PAD - I hope you're inspired to do a few more miles.

D - enjoy your six tonight.  Where do you go when they have bomb threats?

Scotty - great photo.  Enjoy your rest day.  I hope the meetings don't go on too long.

Brilliant - great tempo run.  You're getting faster!  All the miles do help.

HopesMom - the couch probably smells like the chemicals they use to make it more fire resistant and stain resistant. Plus it doesn't smell like dog.  Good time to decide whether you want Dusty to snuggle with you or not.  Our Ben is simply too big to be allowed on the furniture, though every once in a while he tries.

Jerry - taking walks is a good way to get a break from family.  Enjoy the RD.

Z - I hope your 8 go well this afternoon/evening.

sapf - I did the Epsom salt bath yesterday.  It helps.  Have fun with your yoga.

Jack - enjoy the RD.  How is your leg feeling after the 13?

AFM:  Rest day/xt here.  I was hoping for a hike, but it's very wet and humid outside, with a chance of thunderstorms, so we'll probably stay home.  I need to do something active though.  I'm climbing the walls.  Watching the runners finish at Boston doesn't help.  I want to be there!

(Not that I probably ever will be, but I can dream.)

Across the street, which is stupid because if the building collapse, we are still around the area of injury.

7 miles on the TM.  It was not the 92F or the 69DP, but the smokes from the Everglades fire that made me go inside.  7 done.

Scotty, the high on Sunday is 94F which means we'll be in triple digit heat indexes.  Yay, FFS. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SRD for me today. Good thing...when will this cough go away??? Argh! I have a 4 mile race this weekend. Thinking it will be for fun only. I'm a mess and my HM training plan ended on Saturday...now what?? Ah...no chart to follow. OH THE HORROR!!

Guess I'll just get my butt out of bed tomorrow morning and lace up. Maybe not having a plan is a good plan. 

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K