Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are onward and upward (Read 39 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

The frequency at which I send and recieve text messages and phone calls, my watch's notifications would stay blank for weeks.

I received an Advent Calendar from the woman and the kids: they bought 25 different beer bottles, wrapped them all individually, and numbered them 1 to 25. I'm drinking #1 right now. My usual session IPA, which is also a joke (my usual beer, I already have some in the fridge). Starting tomorrow, and until Christmas, I'll be drinking a surprise beer every evening.  I love my gift!

Pleasant Ridge, Dave, are you jealous?

Anyone who says they aren't jealous of that is a liar.  That's cool as hell.

Runner with a riding problem.

Zelanie

The frequency at which I send and recieve text messages and phone calls, my watch's notifications would stay blank for weeks.

I received an Advent Calendar from the woman and the kids: they bought 25 different beer bottles, wrapped them all individually, and numbered them 1 to 25. I'm drinking #1 right now. My usual session IPA, which is also a joke (my usual beer, I already have some in the fridge). Starting tomorrow, and until Christmas, I'll be drinking a surprise beer every evening.  I love my gift!

You need to add them to your beer app.

And get off your lawn? lol 

I am having trouble posting to RA from my Jitterbug phone.

Dave

Fucking. Awesome.

Not sure I would get something like that from my wife - she'd think it was a good idea, but she is reluctant to pick beers for me.

Dave

on my way to badass

I am SO jealous!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Nice, Cy!

My Fitbit tells me who is calling, which helps a lot while working from home or in court and while running.

Anyway, didn't run today.  Had a nice session at Pilates on the Wunda Chair (torture, I tell you), and lifted weights.  Got my "training" plan for Houston together and I'm starting tomorrow, so thought another day might be good.

That's if I make it to Houston.  Hubby is having shin splints again and he is considering DNSing Houston because he does not want to run slower.  The way for him to run through it is to lower his run/walk ratio. (worked well last time and he ran 12 races in a year without issue, just slow)  He needs to do that because I am not going to let him quit now for a year. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

You need to add them to your beer app.

I added beers to a beer app for maybe a month or two, with ratings, then stopped. Having to rate everything I drank was kind of taking away the fun of just enjoying a beer. If I'm not sure if I liked a beer or not, I just taste it again!

Cyberic

Fucking. Awesome.

Not sure I would get something like that from my wife - she'd think it was a good idea, but she is reluctant to pick beers for me.

Yeah, well the woman went to a place where they have someone on the floor who knows beers. She doesn't want to tell me what she bought, obviously as it is a surprise, but told me it was mostly IPAs. No white beer, she knows I don't like those so much. I don't like saison beer so much either, but she doesn't know that. I'm sure I'll enjoy most days.

Half Crazy K 2.0

30 minutes on the treadmill.  My toes survived.

Cyberic, very cool calendar.

delicate flower

51 minutes (20 miles) on the spin bike, which included 6 x 5 minutes hard.  It's nice enough to ride outside today except for the dark.

<3

GinnyinPA

Cy - I'm very envious of your Advent gift. It is always fun to try new beers. I hope she got a good variety.

onemile

5 miles

workinprogress11

Yum beer, cool watches and nice runs!

4 miles for me. I might hop on the treadmill for one more later.

on my way to badass

I am SO jealous!

And I did run today.  3 on the mill.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Ric-G

6 miles earlier today...good ending to cowboys and vikings. - I will try to bring up the highlights on my jitterbug phone. Thanks for the reminder Dave.

marathon pr - 3:16