Beginners and Beyond

It's Saturday night. What are you drinking? (Read 216 times)

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I'm at Starbucks so I will take a hot chocolate with extra whip cream please.   I don't do coffee.

Don't believe everything you think. 

delicate flower

Diet Grape Polar Seltzer.  I FREAKIN RULE!

<3

@runjerseygirl

I'm in for a long night.  My little girl has been throwing up for the last two hours. Sad

Do you even run?

TxDiverMom

I'm in for a long night.  My little girl has been throwing up for the last two hours. Sad

Awww...sorry to hear that Kay.  That's some of the most awful moments of motherhood.  They feel awful and there's little you can do.  Plus it's gross.

Yep, Kapernick is legit.  I hadn't watched him this year and had no clue.  Now if Brady & the Pats will perform like the other big time QBs.....then the TEXANS can have another home playoff game!!!  Go Texans!!!

And I felt the same as y'all about the Indy-Raven game it was just an awesome game.  I felt like both teams played with a lot of heart and am glad Ray Lewis gets another game!  I'm glad the Ravens won because of the Texan home field advantage, but I'd also like to see Peyton get to the Super Bowl again.  I'm also a Hester fan (La. and LSU).

Where is the defense in all these games?  I guess I'm such an SEC fan.  I like watching hard hitting D!

Oh...I'm drinking Corona Light and lime.  We had chicken tacos for dinner.

ETA:  because I forgot to answer the original question.

Love the Half

Too many damn Shirley Temples in here.

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Too many damn Shirley Temples in here.

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.

Hopslam by Bell's...10%

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

RSX

Milk in a bar. I have a party tomorrow afternoon so being good.

Sampled this He'Brew 16th Anniversary release. Every year (for the past 16 years) they've done this. First year consisted of one malt and one hop, year two was two of each, and on and on. This year: (you guessed it!) 16 malts and 16 hops, along with 16% alcohol. It poured like motor oil and didn't taste much better. From what I understand, this is the last year they will be doing this. Good call if you ask me....

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

perfectform

That isn't even fair! Blush

I love Angry Orchard!

@runjerseygirl

That isn't even fair! Blush

Why?  Is it not available near you?

Do you even run?