Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 37 times)

Cyberic

I did a little research. The Euro size & US size is different across shoe brands. I pretty much wear Mizuno Wave Riders and get a 10.5. I've worn a few varieties of Brooks (Ghost, Ravena and Revel). The 10.5 fits, but feels slightly larger, but not enough to size down. I haven't worn Adidas in 10+ years.

Here's the sizing chart, you can see how the sizing varies if you look at the Euro size compared to US size.

Mizuno chart

Adidas chart

Brooks chart

I didn't know that.

Docket_Rocket

Good luck tomorrow!!

Thanks!  At least I can breathe better in 3400ft. Sheesh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.2 miles. It was hot but not humid, so not as awful as it could have been. I'd appreciate it if you midwesterners could keep the humidity.

onemile

3.2 miles. It was hot but not humid, so not as awful as it could have been. I'd appreciate it if you midwesterners could keep the humidity.

no 

Docket_Rocket

Someone please keep the humidity. Don’t send it south and let me know where to send ours. You can have it all.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

3 miles done.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Docket, GL tomorrow! Can't wait to read your RR. They're awesome. Big grin

Jay, nice job getting it done despite feeling sick!

Shortii, holy crap, nice job! And nice swag, too.

Baboon, that's one hell of a workout. Yikes.

Cyber, you were wise to not argue with the woman, even though you had nothing to hide and your intentions were fine.

HC, that sucks about the shoe fiasco. I ordered my Adidas Bostons and they're a bit longer than my other 11s I've been wearing (Saucony, NB, and Brooks), but I kept them b/c for me, they're not super sloppy. And basically I'm just too lazy to return them, but luckily my feet must be on the bigger side b/c they do work.

I ran 12 on the TM while watching Vikings. I'm considering re-watching Handmaid's Tale but then decided I probably needed a little breather from it. I'm feeling like I'm getting a heavy dose of some really sad TV/books (I'm listening to The Storyteller, which is absolutely fantastic and everyone should read/listen to it...it's about the Holocaust. Sad So heartbreaking. That, alongside HMT, and Vikings...it's all so intense. I think I need a stupid comedy to watch.) Oh, and I rubbed my freaking bra line (front and back) raw. So bad that I had to stop during the run to find a big assed bandaid to cover it up (this is after I'd lubed it up with Body Glide). Dammit. Now it hurts to move around in bed.