Beginners and Beyond

Dailies! It's Friday! Didn't You Get the Memo? (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

No run for me.  Trixie is not ready for pickup so here I wait for another hour.  No time to run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I had asparagus with my dinner.  Thirty minutes later...

Docket_Rocket

She came out of the carrier like a horse on a race, went upstairs and laid on her favorite bed.  And she purred.  She has not done any of the things I am mentioning in two weeks (she has not gone up the stairs in a week), so I am happy.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

She came out of the carrier like a horse on a race, went upstairs and laid on her favorite bed.  And she purred.  She has not done any of the things I am mentioning in two weeks (she has not gone up the stairs in a week), so I am happy.

And if you are happy we are happy!