Beginners and Beyond

Wake up! Its MonDAILIES! (Read 48 times)

GinnyinPA

A Moving Turtle - congratulations on the huge PR.

Turtle!!!!  Awesome PR!!!!  I'm so happy to hear about the race, I've been looking forward to hearing how it went Smile  Weather was crap, you've got the sub 4 in you, we just gotta find you the right race.  It's there though.  Great performance in nasty marathon weather!

Cyberic

I try to look as little flashy as possible. Of course it's hard sometimes since running specific clothes and shoes are often very bright colored. In races, at the track, everywhere. i love to beat all the fancy clothed people with my basketball shorts, shoes and shirt that don't match...

I do wash my teeth before I go out running, though.

oldfartrunner

I try to look as little flashy as possible. Of course it's hard sometimes since running specific clothes and shoes are often very bright colored. In races, at the track, everywhere. i love to beat all the fancy clothed people with my basketball shorts, shoes and shirt that don't match...

I do wash my teeth before I go out running, though.

That's good CY, only bikers can have bugs in their teeth.  And you don't have to worry about a zipper in running shorts.

Image result for pictures of bikers with bugs in their teeth

Runshortii

Onemile - When is your race?

I ran 4 miles easy and did some strength training.

Coastal

Turtle:  Congrats on the PR!  Yes, you have a sub 4 in you.  Just got to find the right race.  Stick around, these nice folks say they'll find you one .