The Final SunDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

BTW, pic from my turkey trot.

That's a keeper right there man.

Cyberic

Nice pic Dave.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill.

Giving BIL & SIL a range of times (eat between 1 and 2) meant they showed at 1 on the dot. With a bag of raw potatoes. 

On the home exercise equipment front, I've broken 2 exercise bikes (one was fixable, but broke a pedal in the first month) and a treadmill. The treadmill was going to the dump anyway, it just took a detour from our neighbor's house to ours for a year or so. Current treadmill is from the same neighbors.

Congrats on the great races Docket family!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice pic!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not that many pics out already, but I like this one with all the medals for the challenge.  Two more years to go!

And can I please get some calves?  16 years of running and nothing?

FYI, I have been trying the Altras with their huge toe box to see if they minimize my arthritis sock bunching issues. One marathon down, NO SOCK ISSUES!

Damaris

LRB

That's a wide ass toe box all right. lol whatever works though!

And calves are mostly a result of genetics. People who have them don't want them and people who want them can't get them. Mine are not that bad but I never did anything specific to them. Sorry.

workinprogress11

Hurray for NO SOCK ISSUES!  Nice pics too

Nice pic also, Dave. You look very focused.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

That's a wide ass toe box all right. lol whatever works though!

And calves are mostly a result of genetics. People who have them don't want them and people who want them can't get them. Mine are not that bad but I never did anything specific to them. Sorry.

Yes this. My calves are insanely big. I've gotten used to it but when I was a 9th grade girl and they couldn't find ski boots that fit me I was mortified. I still can't wear tall boots or rain boots. The wide calf ones fit but they are made for people who are more generally fat so they are loose around the ankles. Be happy about your skinny calves Tongue

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

LRB

The Running Warehouse cyber Monday sale is good till tomorrow at midnight. Men's here, women here.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes this. My calves are insanely big. I've gotten used to it but when I was a 9th grade girl and they couldn't find ski boots that fit me I was mortified. I still can't wear tall boots or rain boots. The wide calf ones fit but they are made for people who are more generally fat so they are loose around the ankles. Be happy about your skinny calves Tongue

My boots fall off mine....

Damaris