Beginners and Beyond

TuesDay the 16th (Read 27 times)

delicate flower

I ran 4.8. miles.  I was very pleasantly surprised to find the high school track vacant, since there is always a shit ton of high school sports going on at that uppity school.  Lo and behold, I got two laps in when two soccer teams came charging over from the practice field and took over.  So, I took my run to the roads from there.  Finished my run and the soccer game and started.

<3

Runshortii

I like the Tri-Berry, it is one of my go-to flavors. However #1 is Espresso Love.

I’ll have to try espresso love. I like the vanilla and salted caramel. I’m not a big fan of the fruity ones

Docket_Rocket

I take the Salted Caramel, Salted Watermelon and their limited edition Birthday Cake.  OMG, that one is so good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 8

GinnyinPA

Espresso love is the best, but I also like Salted Caramel, salted watermelon, and strawberry banana later in the race when my stomach is starting to churn. It is easy to digest.

Birthday Cake.  

I am intrigued.

Salted Caramel is in the rotation, as is Caramel Macchiato, Vanilla, Blackberry, & Tri-Berry. I stick to the ones with caffeine (I used to include Strawberry-Banana and Peanut Butter, but they do not). The only one that makes me gag is Chocolate Outrage. Bizarrely, because I love chocolate everything. (No comments from Damaris please.) But this stuff has the consistency of fudge, and just does not work for me on a run.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

My husband loves the Chocolate Outrage.  UGH.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page