Beginners and Beyond

Worst banner ad? (Read 73 times)

Hip Redux

I might just pony up the dough and subscribe to RA if it means I never have to see this pop up again.  WTF?  Genital itching?

happylily

LOL! Oh... poor Oski... 

How do these ads work? I seem to be getting local stuff or ads from sites I visited recently (like travel sites or clothing sites). All this temptation is annoying and it's like my own computer is spying on me. Creepy. So what exactly were you looking at to get that ad? 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I just pay Eric Smile the $10 a year.  Way better than a subscription to RWOL.

Oski, I've always wanted to ask you - did you migrate with us, or were you here when we showed up and then joined in?

Running is dumb.

I just pay Eric Smile the $10 a year.  

^ THIS!!

Put a crowbar in your wallet, Oski!

Dave

#artbydmcbride

What is that?  Maybe I have it....... my tongue looks a bit coated!!

Runners run

LRB

What is that?

I don't know but whatever it is made his thing fall off.

RSX

I haven't seen that one yet, but he must want his $10.

Hip Redux

I just pay Eric Smile the $10 a year.  Way better than a subscription to RWOL.

Oski, I've always wanted to ask you - did you migrate with us, or were you here when we showed up and then joined in?

I was never registered at RWOL, but I had the distinct pleasure of starting to lurk around the time of Spamgate of last year.  Someone posted the link over to RA and I really liked the log (and lack of spam) so I joined here, and then sort of jumped in with the refugees since I was new.  Big grin

StepbyStep-SH

I need to pony up the dough to get rid of ads - I keep getting one for some game (I think) full of women who cannot be anatomically correct (like Barbie, only with more bouncing). I blame recent excursions into the L&O forum, where the pictures and discussions tends to be a little more risque.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Hip Redux

I need to pony up the dough to get rid of ads - I keep getting one for some game (I think) full of women who cannot be anatomically correct (like Barbie, only with more bouncing). I blame recent excursions into the L&O forum, where the pictures and discussions tends to be a little more risque.

I get those too.   LOL

Thankfully I can load adblocker on my home computer, but seeing the bouncing bodacious boobies while at work .... yikes.

happylily

I have that too. I thought that maybe my son had gone somewhere not appropriate and that was why I am being bombarded with those stupid bouncing graphic girls. They make me feel very insecure about my unbouncy body. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Birdwell

I have that too. I thought that maybe my son had gone somewhere not appropriate and that was why I am being bombarded with those stupid bouncing graphic girls. They make me feel very insecure about my unbouncy body. 

It's called "League of Angels". Lots of folks are getting it recently.

I haven't seen it today (I don't stay logged in at work, so I get ads at the login page).

So has anyone clicked on the infected, wienerless guy?

Will run for scenery.

Bouncing boobies and an itchy missing wiener ?

Almost makes me wish I didn't have an ad blocker.

Almost.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Antipodean

I just keep getting ads for the Great Wall marathon this May. Maybe they know something I don't...

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary