Beginners and Beyond

Dammit... I Fell Down For The First Time Ever (Read 95 times)

tracilynn

I have only fallen once and of course it was during a huge group run. I never run with other people so it figures. It was a trails group and we weren't even 20 feet out of the parking lot and my toe caught a stump hidden by leaves. I face planted and slid on muddy leaves, ripped a hole in my brand new $80 fancy running tights. I was almost trampled by the people behind me so I had to roll out of the way.

~~~~~~~

Traci

LRB

I have only fallen once and of course it was during a huge group run. I never run with other people so it figures. It was a trails group and we weren't even 20 feet out of the parking lot and my toe caught a stump hidden by leaves. I face planted and slid on muddy leaves, ripped a hole in my brand new $80 fancy running tights. I was almost trampled by the people behind me so I had to roll out of the way.

Geezus!

Ric-G

I tripped once while running (but didn't fall) for about 15 feet which was probably just as worse than just falling!

after falling a couple of times i definitely prefer a trip (though it looks goofy as hell) to a friggin fall.

sorry about the fall Buel, they suck.

marathon pr - 3:16

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

If this is only the first time ever you've fallen down, you are one lucky dog! I can't tell you how many times in 31 years of running I've fallen down, been knocked down, have run into stuff, etc.  And sometimes VERY publicly, like the time I fell into the River while on a San Antonio Riverwalk run.       Of course, lol, I AM a klutz!

Sorry your gloves got trashed, Buelligan, and hope the knee scrape is not too bad.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Buelligan

If this is only the first time ever you've fallen down, you are one lucky dog!

Yeah... at least I didn't run into a horse's ass!