Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #145 (Read 32 times)

Strava does this all the time.

OK fair enough. But Garmins also do plenty of nonsensical shit on their own.

Dave

onemile

I ran 12. 76 for the week

bluerun

Super B****

It seems odd that my watch would do it every time! It’s too bad I can no longer see GAP or else I would check if it happened with my 620 too.

You know what else is weird? That “correct distance” feature on Strava? The distance you get if you click that matches the distance on the RA map, which does not necessarily match what your activity says in RA (presumably whatever your device recorded, unless you changed it).

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Nice!

Noice.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Really enjoyed The Match today. Usually watching golf is great for naps but maybe we just desperately needed some live entertainment that didn't involve Zoom.

LRB

Really enjoyed The Match today. Usually watching golf is great for naps but maybe we just desperately needed some live entertainment that didn't involve Zoom.

I caught the last 3 holes of it. I like Manning but I've always been a fan of Brady and I liked Woods over Mickelson so I was all over the place. 

LRB

It's already 74 degrees outside ffs and heading towards 80 -FAST. Let's see if I can manage more than 1 mile before turning around...