Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 37 times)

GinnyinPA

FS - I don't even want to know how he did that. Yikes.

D - sorry that the situation is getting worse instead of better.

onemile

That's why I seriously think Jetta is from an inbred line, or a backyard breeder who bred for money and not the breed. She's friendly with pretty much any adult ( suspicious of kids in our home, not so much out in public), she is intimidating and loud but friendly. But I will say that one minute she can be enjoying your petting and leaning against you, but the very second that person raises their hand to me or steps toward me in any sort of threatening manner, she's no longer friendly. In fact.... DH has successfully trained her to go for the genitalia if need be.

Breeed standard is to be aloof with strangers.  Mayzie was friendly and always asked for butt rubs

shu_runner

lol the Browns.

Bosa planting the flag.  lolz

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Breeed standard is to be aloof with strangers.  Mayzie was friendly and always asked for butt rubs

GinnyinPA - you already know lol, it's in your head.

Jetta is not aloof with strangers. She is intimidating and loud, but not aloof. Well, if a stranger tries to coax her to come then yes she will avoid them and bark at them but if it's on her terms she'll run right at them which I'm sure is frightening to the stranger 

The only way to shut her up is to continue petting her, the moment you stop she resumes barking loudly and trying to put your hand in her mouth. She is the bossiest brat I've ever dealt with.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)