Beginners and Beyond

Suffering SUNdailies (Read 31 times)

RunningOnSand

I haven't seen it yet either, but maybe the fam and I will go see it this weekend. Er, next weekend.

LRB

Aiming to get back up to 55-60 this week and then Baystate training will kick off for real!

Nice. I can't believe that marathon training season is upon us. As much as I suck at racing the distance, there's a big part of me that relishes the challenge. I'm all about it. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too!  Especially since this cycle will be lower mileage than what I've been doing and I welcome it.  Hoping my next cycle is in the Midwest. Big grin

Damaris

sdWhiskers

So, who’s seen the new Spider-Man movie? What are you waiting for? It was awesome.

Still haven't seen Endgame. Sorta watched Capt Marvel on the plane yesterday...but it didn't really hold my attention.

LRB

So, who’s seen the new Spider-Man movie? What are you waiting for? It was awesome.

My movie game is slipping, DavePEbert. I was hoping for some sort of hero resurrection in FFH, but apparently the deeds of Endgame are final, so that kind of tempered my excitement. I do plan on seeing it though!

Still haven't seen Endgame. Sorta watched Capt Marvel on the plane yesterday...but it didn't really hold my attention.

You kinda have to see Endgame before this one.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Doing a lot more walking in this heat and humidity, even if it isn't up to D-R standards.  Some of us avoid the TM like the plague, so that isn't an option even if I had access to one.  I'm also finding it a challenge to set up a good workout sequence when I have only 2 weeks between races.  Managed 8.1 miles today after a string of 4-5 mile runs.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Doing a lot more walking in this heat and humidity, even if it isn't up to D-R standards.  Some of us avoid the TM like the plague, so that isn't an option even if I had access to one.  I'm also finding it a challenge to set up a good workout sequence when I have only 2 weeks between races.  Managed 8.1 miles today after a string of 4-5 mile runs.

That's cause you're a masochist while I'm not. Wink

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

That's cause you're a masochist while I'm not. Wink

Or because the last couple times I tried to run on one, not counting the cardio stress test where they insisted I hang on to the handles, I almost fell flat on my face.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.