Beginners and Beyond

Running in this today.... (Read 511 times)

"If you love the guacamole, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, then runny eggs ate it." ~PT

Hmm, Tom Waits... I'm unfamiliar, will need to consult Youtube later this eve!

Lol! And so very true. 

I sent you something on Tom Waits. 

AutBatgirl

The snow missed us, all we got was very cold wind which made it very hard to breathe. My son is dying for snow since he's been wanting to learn to snowboard since we started talking about moving.

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

The snow missed us, all we got was very cold wind which made it very hard to breathe. My son is dying for snow since he's been wanting to learn to snowboard since we started talking about moving.

Are you going to try snowboarding too? Batgirl can do it!  

AutBatgirl

Are you going to try snowboarding too? Batgirl can do it!  

As long as I continue to breathe, I'm certainly up for it!

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Those are very nice pictures of the snow.  I thank you for sharing them and ask that you keep all of that stuff where you live.  We are stuck wearing shorts on the Georgia coast today.  Cool

Running for TJ because he can't.

As long as I continue to breathe, I'm certainly up for it!

I love it! 

SkyFlash

I used to enjoy the snow.  Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding, tubing, skiing.  And then I moved to the Philippines.  Damn you global warming!!

Meat Wagon

Puker

Feel free to clear the ice off of the interstates any time now! The roads were better at 2am yesterday than they are now.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

happylily

APRIL 16th, 2008. I'll always remember that day. Days like that should not be allowed... I don't care if it's pretty, it simply is not funny.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

cmb4314

Feel free to clear the ice off of the interstates any time now! The roads were better at 2am yesterday than they are now.

Seriously.  In the first two days of this week, I have already spent more time commuting than I normally do in an entire week.

Where 494 turns from N/S to E/W near Woodbury is a flipping sheet of ice for the entirety of the curve.  I can't believe more people haven't spun out there.

Though, on the bright side, I ran this morning so I came into work late, and without rush hour density I actually drove something resembling the speed limit for a significant percentage of my ride.

I am ready to be freed from the treadmill.  All the ice + the darkness means I have spent way too much time in the gym in the last three days.

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011)