Let's see what you got!
Do you even run?
1. STAY HEALTHY!!!
2. Keep on track with my half marathon training.
3. Start a Friday meltdown thread.
That's it for me.
1) Have a successfully surgery and begin the long road to recovery.
2) Watch a lot of movies.
3) Try not to get too fat.
1. Finish the toughest 4 weeks of marathon training healthy.
2. eh, who am I kidding? I only have one goal this month.
You learn not to quit by not quitting.
1. Run 159 miles for the month.
2. Make the speed part of my paltry speedwork faster.
3. Race a little half marathon; run it faster than the last half marathon and podium place in my age group.
4. Stay injury free.
5. Enjoy it, all of it.
Survive another month of Hansons.
Really only two goals for this month:
1. Stay healthy, no ITBS issues dammit!
2. Rock my 20k, if I can do that, should be smooth sailing for my goal at the half in March
Gonna run as much as I can and keep trimming down, but not setting any mileage or weight goals this month.
My running blog
Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon
Catleesi; mother of cats
Run consistently with NO INJURIES. That's all I can ask for at this point.
5K 22:10 (11/28/15)
10K 48:46 (7/17/16)
21.1K 1:48:09 (5/17/15)
- Get back into regular training this week
- work on speed and hills with a little more intensity
- stay within 60 and 70 miles per week
-Training is going well
- I run my intervals a bit faster now and I had a good tempo run last week. Hills? Meh... Been doing baby hills, nothing spectacular.
- 312 miles for the month = 78 mpw. Happy with that, especially since those weeks were part of my post-marathon recovery. I'd say my legs recovered pretty quickly.
PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013
Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013
18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010
1- have fun
2- no injuries
3- 120 miles
4- drop 10 lbs
”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
All I want is to run injury free. I only ran 3 miles in January.... two 1.5 mile runs that caused a lot of pain...so any improvement on that would make me so happy!
PRs: 5K- 28:16 (5/5/13) 10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13) 4M- 41:43 (9/7/13) 15K- 1:34:25 (8/17/13) 10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14) HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14) Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)
I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to
Keep on keeping on. Monday is 10 weeks to Boston.
Thinking of running a half next Saturday for a little fitness check.
"I wanted to push that bitch right into the flame pit and watch her burn alive." - DeathRunnr
Fear is a Liar
Run 30,75 miles ala Higdon.
I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!
YAYpril - B-Plus
1. Stay uninjured
2. Related to #1, keep up with Myrtl + core once or twice a week
3. 124 miles (every mile listed on my training plan for February)