Beginners and Beyond

Apparently, I am too stupid for RA. (Read 457 times)

Don't call me Buttercup!

My picture avatar picture won't post.  Apparently I am a moron.  Help? Big grin

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

runfoolery

Options > My Forum Preferences

Forum preferences vs profile preferences

runfoolery

PS, the first line in my reply above is a link, it doesn't show up blue for some reason on my screen, anyway

PPS, we accept idiots of all kinds

PPPS, not really, but this isn't that stupid of a problem to have Wink

Don't call me Buttercup!

You are my hero. Thanks. =)

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Docket_Rocket

It took me a while to figure that one too.  Can somebody help me in adding a picture to a post?  I click on the add image button and it only asks me for a URL.  No chance to attach a pic.  Any tips?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runfoolery

Looks like you're not missing anything, Damaris

You have to link to it, RA isn't set up to receive image uploads for posts

Supersono99

I haven't been able to load my avatar even though I've tried multiple times.

Docket_Rocket

Looks like you're not missing anything, Damaris

You have to link to it, RA isn't set up to receive image uploads for posts

Well, but is assuming I can link a picture from my computer to it?  Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I haven't been able to load my avatar even though I've tried multiple times.

I assume you could because I can see it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

runfoolery

No, you have to upload it somewhere online. The post I linked to listed some ways to do that.

It is more inconvenient than on RWOL. I guess there's not enough server space/power or just not enough demand to host the images on site.

MTA: I just sent a feedback message asking for Eric to chime in here and see what he says

Docket_Rocket

No, you have to upload it somewhere online. The post I linked to listed some ways to do that.

It is more inconvenient than on RWOL. I guess there's not enough server space/power or just not enough demand to host the images on site.

MTA: I just sent a feedback message asking for Eric to chime in here and see what he says

Thanks!  I will try it later today!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Supersono99

I assume you could because I can see it.

Apparently it shows up later!  

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Skirt Sports has a sale. Smile My Black Friday shopping is done.

Docket_Rocket

Skirt Sports has a sale. Smile My Black Friday shopping is done.

Ahem, they had a sale every day of this week.  Don't ask me how I know.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

That's why the selection was limited. That was good for my credit card. I did get free shipping.....