Beginners and Beyond

Blood Moon Tuesday Penguins (Read 29 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

She Can - Take care of yourself.  I don't know anything about wild fires.  We have a few people burning leaves left over from the fall, but that's it.

Phillie - Good plan.  We have to get good weather eventually.

Baconista - That's how you get two wears out of your tights.  Where them right side out, and then inside out.

Jerry - Sounds like a long road to recovery, but it's good that he's progressing.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes......taxes,

Taxes,

Taxes,

Taxes,

Taxes,

Kim Jong Ilmeister.....

Taxes,

Taxes,

Taxes,

and the post office madness.......LET IT BEGIN!!!!

P.S.  Brad ----- I guess we didn't hog too much of the front page if folks are askin' me to run a short race, eh?     (Aimed specifically @ Ginny in PA who obviously didn't notice Jack K & I pretty much hoarded the front page about a week ago.)

P.P.S.  Maybe I need to post bigger WWF pictures when I start a thread!!  

Randy

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Article today on dealing with pain while running.   "Pass me a nice,cold pickle juice".

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_email/SB10001424052702304117904579501451254263302-lMyQjAxMTA0MDEwNTExNDUyWj

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Redrum: lmao!!! if you find a race, let me know.

Docket_Rocket

Scotty - You're definitely 007.  As for the moon and the pastor's prediction...we already had the polar vortex.

Jerry - I just want to run a marathon in North Korea because I'll be a flippin' giant!  Could you picture that?  Have you been putting a cold beer on that knee?

Lauren - That's some serious will power.  I'm proud of you.  If it makes you feel better, you can just post pictures of the new outfits here.

Docket - Come on.  I hear that the Marathon Maniacs are going to offer a new level of Maniac for those that attend the North Korean marathon.

Redrum - Maybe everyone has figured out that bringing up taxes around me is a bad idea.  I'm doing my best to hold back on the topic this year, but I have a track record of really long and irritating rants about taxes.

HsM - I really really really wish I could sing.  Enjoy it!

Mitch - I'm looking forward to the double race report!

Jack - I think it's just going to be me and you in North Korea.  You may get a chance to see what it feels like to be me when you get there.

traci - You're coming to North Korea with us?

Ginny - I think I'm going to run indoors too.  Now that we've had a couple of nice days, I'm not breaking out the running tights.  Give me my nice weather back.

Is that the MM level of What the Fuck was I thinking?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

http://www.runnersworld.com/races/north-korean-marathon-open-to-everyday-runners-for-first-time

Destination Penguin FE, Mitch !!!  Wonder if Kim Jong Un is running?

AFM, 9:30, 4 miler for my surrogate runner today.

Bet I know who would come in first if THAT was the case!

AFM, 12+ hour day today at a job fair.  It wouldn't have been quite so long, except my boss locked her keys in the car. 

But when I got home I put on my finisher's shirt from Sunday's race and my Kinvaras that got to my house last year on April 15, and I went out for an easy 6.  Because that's how I roll.