Beginners and Beyond

Sunday 10/30 (Read 44 times)

Zelanie

Needs a tiara.

LRB

Any of you football peeps see that some Buffalo fan threw a dildo on the field during one of the plays in the 3rd quarter?

Total hilarity when the announcers were like "Was that a flag?"

No. No, that was not a flag.

There's a video in this link of the ref looking down at it then blowing his whistle. lmao

LRB

THE BLERCH!!

You have teeth? WHO KNEW?

bluerun

Super B****

Needs a tiara.

The Blerch's head is too fat for a tiara.  (I saw one of those horses in Central Park today, with a hot pink plume.  It looked like it ought to be doing a Divas race.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

You have teeth? WHO KNEW?

Why do people always tell me that??

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Why do people always tell me that??

Don't lump me in with the ordinary, K? Thank you.

I think you were showing everyone of them when you crossed the finish line of your PR half earlier this month!

LRB

I just baked enough carbs for the Kenyan marathon running delegation. lol

Docket_Rocket

Twice for me - 300 & 308. It requires a confluence of peak marathon training and 5 LR days. I think both times I could've squeezed a bit more, but there was either taper starting near the end of the month, or a mini-taper/recovery for a half somewhere in the month.

In the meantime, in YTD mileage:

Cyberic99 2360.63 mi  
                    DavePNW 2360.23 mi

Even when I did 2500 for the year, I don't think I ever reached 300.  I think my highest was 260 or something like that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Who else is in Club 300 here? PR, DaveP300Bitches, Cyberic, Docket...

Haven't been there since 1980. Going all the way back to 1972 I averaged over 300 per month.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.