Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES want to know one thing... (Read 46 times)

Cyberic

13.1 miles of piss-poor racing while watching a guy pull further and further away until he vanished.

So you finished 2nd? I can understand you may be disappointed, but in my book, it's still very good!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

PR'd my half this morning by 1:18 with a 1:26:52.  Plus, I had my first FE!  Got to meet Kristin and Jessica! 

Well done!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

13.1 miles of piss-poor racing while watching a guy pull further and further away until he vanished.

It happens!  Especially when you don't taper.  It's all good Jay!

Aw, haha.  Thanks for making me feel better, Zel, Cy, and Sly.

It was sort of deflating to see the winner shrinking into the distance while futilely trying to do damage control, but he ran faster than my PR, and this was totally not PRville.  And, probably karma paying me back, as it turns out he was my sniped target in the last 20 yards of the Shamrock 8K. 

Hip Redux

Jay, ever done the buffalo marathon?  I couldn't find the RR if so.... DH signed up, looks like we may be making a trip out that way in May.

Jay, ever done the buffalo marathon?  I couldn't find the RR if so.... DH signed up, looks like we may be making a trip out that way in May.

Cool!  I did the half last year, and will probably be in on a relay team this year.  It's flat and fast and hits several interesting neighborhoods as well as downtown and the waterfront.  Well-organized and everything in Buffalo is easy to get to.

Hip Redux

Sweet!  Thanks Smile