Beginners and Beyond

Why so shy? (Read 597 times)

Hip Redux

I just downloaded enough history so that I could show off my SUPER DUPER PRs!!

Ok, it's not that exciting.  I just like making graphs.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

All this talk about logs leaves me wondering why some of your profiles are still private.  Focus, people. 

Including cycling?  I'm too lazy to try it just yet.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Mmmmm...beer

Done through Sept, what a pain.  Luckily I only have to go back to June, and the rest days are more frequent the further back I go. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

sugnim

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  But, I can't figure out how to get mine out of flotrack, so we'll never know who's is bigger, er, longer, or whatever.

Wandering Wally

Profile is public.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

There you go.  Not only did I actually fill in the information, but I allowed the world to see it.  Big grin

Canuck

OK, made mine public, such as it is at the moment.  Haven't filled in much of it yet.  I've been having too much fun making my running log graphs pretty with different colours.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

Mmmmm...beer

OK, made mine public, such as it is at the moment.  Haven't filled in much of it yet.  I've been having too much fun making my running log graphs pretty with different colours.

Cool, didn't know you could do custom graphs, thanks, added another one to my page.  I don't have cool colors tho, since all I do are easy runs, gonna have to work on that. Smile  Almost there, June and July to go.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!