Beginners and Beyond

Run for Boston bracelets have been shipped. (Read 269 times)

Mmmmm...beer

Donated, we just hit $500. Smile

Jimmy, can I make my order for two bracelets?  My wife would like one as well.  Thanks!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Dad on the run.

Awesome news! Dtothe2nd have you ordered already? If so just pm me yoyr name and I will update the order info. I am going to have to order more. I'm at about 60 or so right now.

As for everyone else. If you don't want to pay through PayPal just PM me and I will give you my address and you can snail mail me your donations.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dr. Cornsitter

Just donated $20. Thank you so much for doing this. I requested only two bracelets, but could I have 4 instead?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

BruceD555

Just donated as well ... and awesome progress!

Train smart ... race smarter.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I just donated. Almost $600 raised. Smile I emailed you my address yesterday.

Pinktastic

Just donated.   The total was $615 at the time.   I sent you my e-mail yesterday.   Thanks, Jimmy!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

delicate flower

Donation sent.  Looks like you're out of bracelets, but that's ok.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Awesome news! Dtothe2nd have you ordered already? If so just pm me yoyr name and I will update the order info. I am going to have to order more. I'm at about 60 or so right now.

As for everyone else. If you don't want to pay through PayPal just PM me and I will give you my address and you can snail mail me your donations.

I did order already via email, just sent you a pm here.  Thanks!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

hog4life

Just donated, total $635.

Jimmy, I sent you an email with my address.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I donated too. Great job everyone.

- Andrew

Has anybody figured out a way to donate without signing up for PayPal?  I've used PayPal on other sites, and not had to sign up for an account.  I don't want an account.  I'm frustrated at this point.

You can usually "buy as a guest." However, "Some recipients do not accept guest payments, and some banks do not support online debit payments. If the buy as a guest link is not visible, the option is not available."

I've only been a donater, never an organizer, so I don't know if this is an easy fix or not.

5k - 25:15 (11/18/12)

10k - 1:01:51 (2/14/15)

10mi - 1:33:18 (3/2/14)

HM - 2:06:12 (3/24/13)

Upcoming Races:

Benched until further notice. :/

Everything you need is already inside. [[Bill Bowerman]]

Ball of Fury

Donated...we are up to $710!  I sent you an e-mail yesterday about the bracelets...is that sufficient?

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Dreamn

I will donate tonight.  Thanks so much for this, I've wanted to reach out to that boy's family in some way.  If you get any more bracelets, I'd take one as well.

Dad on the run.

Dreamn just send me an email. I am going to order another batch of 50.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

Ok, I can order 50 more bands for 71 or I can order 100, and get 100 free for 109.00. This seems like the better deal but do you guys think you can help me push enough to get these all gone? I need everyones help with this. You can give out my email or just get their information yourself and email it all to me at once (this would be easier for me). What do you guys think?

Chasing the sub 20 5K.