Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Making up for lost time (Read 25 times)

onemile

I ended up running 7.5.

I ran into a 20 MPH or whatever it was headwind the last mile and a half and would've stopped and hopped on a bus had one come by!

same wind here today. it was brutal

Half Crazy K 2.0

Same wind here this evening. Sounded like a train was going to come through the house. The neighbors are still putting out recycling in unsecured containers.

Docket_Rocket

Forgot to report, 16.4 for the week.

This week has been horrible. Moving on...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Dave

Cyberic

Well I had to get the dog off me to go pee, so I figured I might as well get out there. Not in time to beat the rain though; ran 11 miles in a steady drizzle. 

66 for the week.

Very consistent, sir

GinnyinPA

We had high winds here too. Trash was blowing everywhere and at the grocery the carts were racing across the parking lot and smashing into cars. Fun times. I ran in town to get some protection from the wind and to run on the flat. 8.6 miles, with 39.3 for the week.

LRB

Today's title should've been WindDAILIES!

onemile

Very consistent, sir

consistency is what I need to work on. I have been all over the place... the weather last month kinda killed my motivation

Very consistent, sir

Going for that standard deviation award. Of course I haven’t had the weather that some of you have, other than for one week.

Dave