Beginners and Beyond

What's Your Favorite Drink? MonDAILIES (Read 290 times)

LRB

+ 2 on waxing. No stubble.

Wait, she was serious about that?

I'm good.  Thanks!

Mine is either water, plain seltzer, Guinness, Jack Daniels, or Bushmills White Label.

Kay, Scott, bozydeco, lilac_jive, and Ami, enjoy your rest day.

flatrunner, great job doing your run so early

Baboon, bravo on having done your speedwork already.

Luke, sweet pace.

jneilt, cool sprints.

Welcome back, EbonyN. I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery soon.

Damaris, twenty miles? Wow

Rick, bravo on doing the core work already.

Kristin, how frustrating. I hope you have an answer to the problem soon.

RM2B, I hope that your knee is trouble free tomorrow.

So_Im_a_Runner, great run.

CrisRuns, excellent workout.

Angela, enjoy whatever the day brings.

Kristy, the 3.5 is a nice surprise. What prompted that?

Tom, a great run at a great pace.

Just B.S., may prep go well and the get-togethers be fun.

Purple Toes, AprilRunner, enjoy your runs.

kristin, cool run!

Weights and forty-five minutes on the ArcTrainer are done. Ab work will be done sometime before bed. I'll possibly do 10.0 miles after work tonight.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I will take a glass of merlot, or some Anchor Steam Christmas Ale, or Ommegang Abbey Ale  or Sam Adams Old Feziwig Ale.

Just under 5 miles in 25 degrees "feels like 21" this morning.

merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

CrisRuns

Wait, she was serious about that?

I'm good.  Thanks!

Serious about waxing?You bet.  It's truly liberating. I don't want to feel like a guy's re-growth. Blech.

Docket_Rocket

That's because you've never been to PR, where the original pina colada was created.

Same here, I passed.  I will wait a month or so before I do that...I think.  Wink

Good call on the dirty martini.  I had the best one in the world at a place in South Beach called Jerry's Famous Deli.  Not one dirty since that day has come even close to that one!

Which reminds me, the best pina colada I ever had was also in SB.  It was at an outdoor bar at an open mall somewhere by the waterfront.  They used ice cream in it and it was probably the best drink I have ever tasted!  Shit, I need to get back to South Beach!

Hi Cris, and Kristy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Serious about waxing?You bet.  It's truly liberating. I don't want to feel like a guy's re-growth. Blech.

I don't have that, my body hair is not coarse.  TWSS anyway.

CrisRuns

Hi D!

CrisRuns

I don't have that, my body hair is not coarse.  TWSS anyway.

Eh, you think. You should try it sometimes.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!!  I aM finally having lunch.  And a pitch of beer with DH.

Hi D!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

CrisRuns

Hi! I had a late breakfast (waffle with fruit), so I did not have lunch yet. I am sure I will live. Where is the chat thread????

LRB

That's because you've never been to PR, where the original pina colada was created.

Is that the only way to have one?  Don't Puerto Rican chicas make them just as well?

Gin and Tonic, or just Dirty Gin, or a good Margarita or a good Pinot Noir , or a good Wheat Beer - I'm not too discriminating and it depends on my mood.

Trying to decide whether or not to run today.   I ran two days in a row ~ 5 miles each.  This would be the first time I would run 3 days in a row since being injured earlier this year.   If I run, it will probably be a very easy 3 ish miles.

Back to read everyone else's plans for the day and favorite drinks.

3 miles in the books.  Will probably rest tomorrow or at least I won't run.  Big grin

You can call me Anna

@runjerseygirl

Totally serious.  At least for the ladies.  Some guys do it, too.  But waxing is WAY easier for me than shaving.  An believe it or not, less painful.  No razor burn.

Do you even run?

CrisRuns

Totally serious.  At least for the ladies.  Some guys do it, too.  But waxing is WAY easier for me than shaving.  An believe it or not, less painful.  No razor burn.

Ahhhh. No cuts  and no razor burns either!

LRB

I don't doubt it, I don't knock it either.  I don't use a razor though so I don't have to go that route.