Beginners and Beyond

Good Vibes Friday Penguins (Read 22 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Finally some good news! No cancer in the lymph nodes so they are moving forward on one of her lungs. It's a 6-8 week recovery and then another surgery on the other lung. Now to wait a few more hours. Thanks again for the support, Pens. Smile

tracilynn

Great news Jack!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

Finally some good news! No cancer in the lymph nodes so they are moving forward on one of her lungs. It's a 6-8 week recovery and then another surgery on the other lung. Now to wait a few more hours. Thanks again for the support, Pens. Smile

Good news.  I'll continue thinking of her.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

That's excellent news Jack!

Singer who runs a smidge

Nice to hear some positive news!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Good vibes Jack, hope all goes well.

RD today.

200s yesterday on the trail...  60 sec rest.  Missed you.  

that 60 sec was filled will sucking wind and fighting mosquitoes!

GinnyinPA

Jack - Good news that the lymph nodes aren't involved.

Scotty - have fun with your three races.  Though since there will be beer and it's Fiesta, that's pretty much a sure thing.

Sly - doesn't sound like much fun.

PADRunner

200s yesterday on the trail...  60 sec rest.  Missed you.  

that 60 sec was filled will sucking wind and fighting mosquitoes!

Had to work. Have to work a few Thursday nights this season.

on my way to badass

So glad for some good news Jack.

I am working on a plan that has longish run/week, one interval or tempo workout per week, cross training(biking) and lots of 4-5 milers.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28