Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES: This one's gonna be a little wet (Read 38 times)

Zelanie

LRB: You just know who you are as a runner.  LRs are a necessary evil in HM training.  The dogs are labs, they have tried to go swimming when it was snowing outside. 

We're on day 2 of being empty nesters.  DD is apparently doing fine.  I'm super busy and mostly just happy for her that she's doing fine.  DH is overcome with grief.  I don't know if that means there's something wrong with him, or with me.

LRB

LRB: You just know who you are as a runner.  LRs are a necessary evil in HM training.  The dogs are labs, they have tried to go swimming when it was snowing outside. 

We're on day 2 of being empty nesters.  DD is apparently doing fine.  I'm super busy and mostly just happy for her that she's doing fine.  DH is overcome with grief.  I don't know if that means there's something wrong with him, or with me.

Him. For sure.

Ric-G

Perfect.

Here's the shirt you actually race in:

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

I walked in the dark 3/4s of a mile to the grocery store. And after spending time in the cake, pie and ice cream aisles, I went with devil's food doughnuts with fudge frosting. Cool

And the moon is fucking huge!

No more marathons

With almost 12 hours down, and 12 to go wcrunner has completed 43 laps at N-24.   Right around 38 miles.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

I was going to post that, and that BerthaSlayer is at 45 laps with 12 hours done. Her hubby was at 50.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I was going to post that, and that BerthaSlayer is at 45 laps with 12 hours done. Her hubby was at 50.

Cool! How many miles/lap?

Dave

LRB

Cool! How many miles/lap?

0.9 or thereabouts.

Zelanie

Go, George and Bertha!  And Bertha's DH!

No more marathons

I have a teammate from last years RWOL team who is also running.

He's currently on the same lap as George - 48.

I'm impressed by all of these competitors.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!