Beginners and Beyond

Dogs of the B&B (Read 54 times)

Buelligan

That's nuts.  Your dog looks just like you!

This would be a lot funnier if it wasn't at the top of a new page.

onemile

That's nuts.  Your dog looks just like you!

This would be a lot funnier if it wasn't at the top of a new page.

It's actually very common

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

I've been resisting the urge to adopt a second dog.  AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPING!!

onemile

I've been resisting the urge to adopt a second dog.  AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPING!!

I am going to as soon as I am done training for this marathon

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

So Perdy....... I mean handsome 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Two dogs is enough for our house, especially since they are large dogs. Along with the kitten I rescued 2-3 months ago that decided to adopt us, our other 4 cats are now pretty permanently outside cats  except for one or two that I occasionally let in. Our house just isn't big enough for a zoo, even though we live on 5 acres of land.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Two dogs is enough for our house, especially since they are large dogs. Along with the kitten I rescued 2-3 months ago that decided to adopt us, our other 4 cats are now pretty permanently outside cats  except for one or two that I occasionally let in. Our house just isn't big enough for a zoo, even though we live on 5 acres of land.

Two is enough for me too. Bruno is my only dog now

Zelanie

We've had between 1 and 3 dogs. IMO it's not as much how many in total but I try not to have more than one high needs dog at a time.

onemile

We've had between 1 and 3 dogs. IMO it's not as much how many in total but I try not to have more than one high needs dog at a time.

Yeah, I don't think I want two Brunos. He's the best but he's a nutjob

Zelanie

When I had the incontinent senior and the not quite housebroken puppy and the surgery rehab dog, that was too much.

Hip Redux

The three I had a few years ago was certainly less work than the two headcases I have now.   They were the best crew ever.

onemile

The three I had a few years ago was certainly less work than the two headcases I have now.   They were the best crew ever.

Awwwww

Zelanie

This is a great photo!

Hip Redux

thanks.  Smile  I miss them dearly!

This is a great photo!