Beginners and Beyond

December Goals (Read 55 times)

jwhite

250 miles running

regain control of my eating habits

one speed workout per week (starting this first full week)

Zelanie

Run every day.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Run every day.

Be careful.  It can start to feel so normal that the idea of a RD makes you feel dirty inside.  I actually feel better and have less soreness/fatigue/niggles when I don't take a day off.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I actually feel better and have less soreness/fatigue/niggles when I don't take a day off.

There is actually quite a bit of truth to that, for me anyway. Moderation is a good guide though.

cjones1

Be careful.  It can start to feel so normal that the idea of a RD makes you feel dirty inside.  I actually feel better and have less soreness/fatigue/niggles when I don't take a day off.

I don't think I could ever go to 7 days a week.  To borrow a phrase from junior high, I like running, but I don't like it like it. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

There is actually quite a bit of truth to that, for me anyway. Moderation is a good guide though.

Moderation is for people who don't know how to obsess or overdo things.

LRB

Moderation is for people who don't know how to obsess or overdo things.

lol

Moderation is for people who don't know how to obsess or overdo things are not runners. 

FYP.

That said, I have no interest in going 7 days. I value my 1 RD/wk too much.

Dave

onemile

Be careful.  This is coming from someone who thinks running 15 miles every day for breakfast is normal.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Be careful.  This is coming from someone who thinks running 15 miles every day for breakfast is normal.

Well, running 4 days a week would be considered abnormal by most people.  Normal is all in the perspective of the person using the word.  Or, so I tell myself when I feel "different".

Hip Redux

1) Go to Hawaii for two weeks.

2) Enjoy #1.

Big grin

DONE!