Beginners and Beyond

Post-Christmas Penguins (Read 21 times)

Zelanie

Ooh, that's a good idea!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Pens.

Santa was good to me (but I am a good boy) with the RR presents. I got a pair of shorts, a rain jacket, and some gloves, all C9 brand from Target. I'm a fan of that stuff. I use it in all my runs and races and have never had any problems with any of it. The only time I buy other brands is when I see them on clearance.

SRD for me and we are off to Lowe's to get paint, bathroom fan, moldings, etc... Meh.

Docket_Rocket

Glad to hear you guys got nice presents and had a great time.

6 and heavy weights done.  Pilates this morning.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Happy Boxing Day!  Six miles today at a state park in N.C. I intended a trail run, but it was flooded so I turned around and ran the park road instead.  Nice!

Santa wants me to run, since I picked out all my presents - shorts, shoes, and a long sleeved shirt.  DH also got me the new Garmin 15, which is like my FR 10 except it has a longer battery life (essential if I do run a marathon this year) and has a HR monitor which I'm thinking of trying.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Happy Boxing Day!  Six miles today at a state park in N.C. I intended a trail run, but it was flooded so I turned around and ran the park road instead.  Nice!

Santa wants me to run, since I picked out all my presents - shorts, shoes, and a long sleeved shirt.  DH also got me the new Garmin 15, which is like my FR 10 except it has a longer battery life (essential when if I do run a marathon this year) and has a HR monitor which I'm thinking of trying.

Fixed it for you.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Froze my arse off today up in the mountains.  7:30 a.m. at a VERY chilly 20 degrees here in Big Bear, Ca.!!!  Now I know why folks train at elevation.  NO AIR!!  I was friggin' gasping and between that & the freezing cold I was a hurtin' unit!!

My entire body was like, "WTH are you trying to do?"

I came back inside & thawed out with much pleasure!!

Randy

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Froze my arse off today up in the mountains.  7:30 a.m. at a VERY chilly 20 degrees here in Big Bear, Ca.!!!  Now I know why folks train at elevation.  NO AIR!!  I was friggin' gasping and between that & the freezing cold I was a hurtin' unit!!

My entire body was like, "WTH are you trying to do?"

I came back inside & thawed out with much pleasure!!

Go to Grizzly Manor for breakfast. It's across the street from the middle school. You won't regret it.

Hi Pens,

I'm with you Traci, although I've enjoyed all our gatherings, I am so tired of being in the kitchen. Two more gatherings, but I'm dreading the idea of ever eating again.

Zelanie -- thanks for the nudge. I'll be sure to get a hold of my Team.

Have a great night everyone.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K