Beginners and Beyond

Baboon's Get-Well Thread (Read 165 times)

Yay! I'm happy to hear a bout your better-than-expected prognosis.

workinprogress11

Best wishes for a very speedy recovery!

Zelanie

Glad to hear that it went well!  Now to heal up!

Sloooow.

Glad the surgery went well, hope your recovery is as trouble free as possible Smile

delicate flower

Wow...4 hours and then home...Nice. Marina was under for 6!!! You'll be up and running in no time I'm sure. Take care my friend. Smile

Wow, how long ago was her surgery?  I know this procedure has made huge advancements over the years.  As I understand it, I was under for 90 minutes and the actual procedure was 45 minutes.

Thank you all again for bring the smiles to my face.  I need it.  Smile

<3

@runjerseygirl

So glad you're on the road to recovery, Phil.  Give Randee our love.  She deserves it. Wink

Do you even run?

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

So glad you're on the road to recovery, Phil.  Give Randee our love.  She deserves it. Wink

YES I DO!

LOL - thanks Smile  He's doing ok.  He definitely has fewer pain meds than last time which is making him more coherent.

@runjerseygirl

YES I DO!

LOL - thanks Smile  He's doing ok.  He definitely has fewer pain meds than last time which is making him more coherent.

I was hoping you'd get a chance to drop by, but I know first hand how exhausting it is taking care of a spouse, post-op.  Hang in there! ((hugs))

Do you even run?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Here you go, Phil.....

And as you're recovering, when you are in need of some comfort....just follow the instructions after the card loads....

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/funny-get-well-ecards/pn/3138653

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

I hope you heal up quickly, baboon.

MrNamtor

Here you go, Phil.....

And as you're recovering, when you are in need of some comfort....just follow the instructions after the card loads....

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/funny-get-well-ecards/pn/3138653

The end of that says "It seems it's not so easy to pull together a pity party after all."

I guess the creators of the card never came to this forum.

delicate flower

LOL...thanks for the e-card, Scotty!  Big grin

My knee's been hurting today, no doubt.  Hopefully it'll calm down a little tomorrow.

<3

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Hope your recovery goes well!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Here's to a speedy recovery so that you can kick ass in that fall HM!!!

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

hoping for a speedy recovery.