Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES. I think. (Read 38 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol no, it's just awful though...... I have a 14 miler tomorrow and I've had to force myself to eat today, sometimes I wish all I had to do was take a pill for calories.... or have somebody force me to eat Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

+1000

Is +1000 the equivalent of four exclamation points, or one thousand of them?

LRB

Lol no, it's just awful though...... I have a 14 miler tomorrow and I've had to force myself to eat today, sometimes I wish all I had to do was take a pill for calories.... or have somebody force me to eat Sad

That is what bananas are for; simple, convenient, easy to eat.  Gobble up two of them bad boys and go run.

Hi dailies:

Step -  Nice job on that TM LR.

Moth - enjoy the football, and congrats to the new Fantasy champ!

Lily - oh, that sucks.  Maybe you are just too fast for most treadmills, and that swanky Boston one needs buying?  Tongue

Rick - mmm coffee.  I bought some of the Caramel Starbucks kcups in a moment of spendyness, and damn are they good.

Oski - 50 and rain sounds great after feels like -33, but in practice still not that awesome.

Kristin - good to be safe

Marjorie - dogs and water, good times

DaveP - great run

D - Orlando is a bit hilly for FL, yes?  (Or is that the outskirts more?)

Tom - be safe

jjs - good book?

Phil - nice!  19 weeks is lots and lots of time

Beth - feel better

Gustav - that carafe looks like coffee from the mechanic's place, it is safe?

OOTB - good luck poppin' that weasel, sorry you lost a chicken.  Would a rat trap with chicken in it have possibilities, or are they too smart for that?

Ric-G - football playoffs... one can dream Sad

Zelanie - the extra miles shouldn't hurt if you're feeling well

Free - oh, a foot massage sounds nice.  Turkeys are kind of bad-asses, he might be ok.

Yugo - feel better next time

Ugly gray clouds dumped rain on and off all day, so I bid adieu to procrastination nation and joined the Y.  10 miles done on the warm, dry, flat, car-free, lighted indoor track.    Tomorrow maybe I'll see how one of those treadmill thingies work.

Hip Redux

Is +1000 the equivalent of four exclamation points, or one thousand of them?

It's the equivalent of 1000 pies.

Jay - indoor track, woot!   Yeah, the rain wasn't all that great.  I called it a "character building run" lol  But it wasn't the thunder/lightening/pouring we got later on, at least!

LRB

It's the equivalent of 1000 pies.

lol

LRB

I bought some of the Caramel Starbucks kcups in a moment of spendyness, and damn are they good.

Really?  Imma have to get on that.

Will run for scenery.

In theory, I know there are people out there like that.  It's just that I can't imagine it.  Not at all.

One of the things I think about while running is how to bake mini pecan pies that I can clip to my waist and eat instead of gels.

Srsly.  (Or is that exprssion too, too 2013 ?)

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

One of the things I think about while running is how to bake mini pecan pies that I can clip to my waist and eat instead of gels.

Make it so.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

you are insane lol.

LRB I am out of bananas, which reminds me we were watching Ron White's comedy show "You Can't Fix Stupid" and he mentioned an idea his (now) ex wife had.... which of course was already thought of by many others - it was an idea to help with our population problem, genetically make sperm so that it tastes like chocolate............... haha

In theory, I know there are people out there like that.  It's just that I can't imagine it.  Not at all.

Srsly.  (Or is that exprssion too, too 2013 ?)

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

FreeSoul, first I need air, then I need food. Then I need some good loving and finally some strong running. And don't anyone try to mess with that order or I'll get in a really bad mood. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol

FreeSoul, first I need air, then I need food. Then I need some good loving and finally some strong running. And don't anyone try to mess with that order or I'll get in a really bad mood. 

PRs