Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Going Nuts On Wednesday (Read 23 times)

Docket_Rocket

A very stressful day for me today.  SRD.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

A very stressful day for me today.  SRD.

Meeting must have been much longer than 2 hours?

Docket_Rocket

Meeting must have been much longer than 2 hours?

No, but the issues that caused the meeting are stressful.  It's an investigation of the office because someone (bitchy attorney that is always late and bangs her door every day crooking my marathon medals) apparently wrote a complaint for hostile work environment.  Fun!

PS, we are all meeting with them, not just me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

No, but the issues that caused the meeting are stressful.  It's an investigation of the office because someone (bitchy attorney that is always late and bangs her door every day crooking my marathon medals) apparently wrote a complaint for hostile work environment.  Fun!

PS, we are all meeting with them, not just me.

Well, if she bangs her door and crooks your marathon medals, you should accuse her of creating a hostile environment.