Beginners and Beyond

What is on your Sundailies agenda! (Read 46 times)

Zelanie

Sup Sunday people. 8)

onemile

You're like a mouse being batted around by a cat FFS.

LRB

lol - that was good!

I know what you mean. It's over though, and you had one incredible cycle. The numbers you put up were staggering!

LRB

Sup Sunday people. 8)

'Sup, yo.

Did you make it to Garret's for some yummy caramel corn while you were in the windy city?

onemile

Oh and I ran 13 miles, not the 18 I wanted. I just completely ran out of gas. Maybe I tried to be too ambitious after two weeks of no running. Two hill workouts, 5k intervals, 15 mile mid-long run, one tempo run yesterday... An 18 mile LR was just not going to happen for me today. I'll try again tomorrow, after work. Maybe... I end the week with 65 miles.

I couldn't do all of that.  I find that I can only handle two workouts plus an easy (slow) long run OR one workout and a hard long run.

12 miles very slow. It was discouragingly hard.

Dave

delicate flower

Speaking of pounding the calories, I'm a little behind on the day but plan to make up for it once I get home to my goodies.

Progress report?

<3

Docket_Rocket

Speaking of pounding the calories, I'm a little behind on the day but plan to make up for it once I get home to my goodies.

I am way behind on the week!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Oof. You can all stop trying to ESU, I've eaten enough for all of us today. Bacon wrapped meatloaf, pulled pork, some kind of potato casserole thing, buffalo chicken dip, desserts. I had salad for dinner at home to get in more green stuff since I had basically 0 of that otherwise.

LRB

Progress report?

My tummy is swollen FFS.

Zelanie

'Sup, yo.

Did you make it to Garret's for some yummy caramel corn while you were in the windy city?

We didn't get out of the O'Hare area with all of the time we were in training, especially since nobody had a car.

We did find the Capitol of ESU, has anybody heard of the Sugar Factory? Holy moly, that place is all kinds of wrong.

My plane just landed, and we have a 90 minute drive home. Tomorrow might be a long day.

We didn't get out of the O'Hare area with all of the time we were in training, especially since nobody had a car.

There is a train to downtown from O'Hare. Just sayin'.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Yeah, but it was all cold and windy and stuff. They had a mall and food there, we were happy.