Beginners and Beyond

Ever feel like your hip is going to pop out of joint??? (Read 63 times)

Love the Half

LRB: I am dating myself, but those were the days! British Bulldogs, Junkyard Dog, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, The Iron Shiek, King Kong Bundy, Superfly Snooka and the cage matches!!  Fun times. We used to go to the matches once a month at the L.A. Sports Arena.  Classic stuff...

I always heard that dating myself would cause hair to grow on my palms.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LtH: touché! Lol!!

LRB

LRB: I am dating myself, but those were the days! British Bulldogs, Junkyard Dog, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, The Iron Shiek, King Kong Bundy, Superfly Snooka and the cage matches!!  Fun times. We used to go to the matches once a month at the L.A. Sports Arena.  Classic stuff...

Macho Man and Elizabeth, Tug Boat, The original Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker and Paul Bearer, Andre the Giant, Ted Dibiase and Virgil...speaking of him, remember when Virgil became a wrestler in his own right?  Dude was like a flea standing next to some of them big mofos!

There was a period there in the mid 80's, where the WWF was hot shit!  Then the 90's came, and things were never the same.