Beginners and Beyond

Monday Early Penguins..~~ (Read 21 times)

Bin Running

Thanks, Cherie.. I will keep this advise in my mind.. I can safely say I respect the distance..

Bin-- that was some run yesterday-- even with the cough.  You WILL be able to do it for your marathon.  Remember on race day, you'll be rested up, and hopefully you'll be fully recuperated from this coughing lung thing going on.  Don't let doubts plague you.  Instead, if you're worried about something, think of how you'll handle it on race day.   Visualize yourself overcoming the obstacles.  I just hope, hope, hope you haven't redeveloped asthma again.  Undecided that would really suck.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Cherie, I'm not sure about the streak benefits.  I've been trying to protect the hip flexor with fairly short, slow runs.  I'm only up to 2 miles running between short walks.  Makes me feel good that I did it though.  Don't know if I can keep it up with DD wedding a week from Saturday, but maybe I can run down the Aisle.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Bin: You'll get over it. It's hard not to worry, but you have to keep going. You can do this!!

So much for my rest day. I decided to do my 8 miles with 10x100 strides and rest tomorrow. Damn back to school nights!! Wink