Beginners and Beyond

Thirsty THURSDAILIES need to hydrate! (Read 225 times)

#artbydmcbride

Kay, no pics yet sorry.

Looking for a big enough pair of shoes?   Wink

Runners run

Luke79

Brickalicious!

8 mile bike @ 12.75 mph....4 mile run @ 9:46

Pretty much kept an easy pace, but my shin did that weird thing it does sometimes where it gets really fucking tight down by the ankle.  When that happens, I can't bend the foot up towards the shin or it hurts.  Not sure what's up with that, but it happens from time to time.  No biggie.

Docket_Rocket

I second (or third) the request for LRB pics and his yoga attempts.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

MBC, the guys can wear jeans whenever we want but there is a buzz in the office on denim Friday's!

The only thing better than jeans friday is pajamas day (that would be any day I choose to work from home).  Typically it's Wednesday because then I don't have to get to the pool at the ass crack of dawn and all of the real swimmers are cleared out by the time I get there.

Docket_Rocket

The only thing better than jeans friday is pajamas day (that would be any day I choose to work from home).  Typically it's Wednesday because then I don't have to get to the pool at the ass crack of dawn and all of the real swimmers are cleared out by the time I get there.

I am working from home and never worn pajamas.  I wear something even more comfortable.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

I was nervous to go out today, which is why I was contemplating a rest day.  I don't think I would have been able to deal with another crappy run.  But I gave it a shot and logged another 3 quality miles.  What a relief!

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

Kay, no pics yet sorry.

You're letting a lot of ladies down, my friend.  Make with the pics, or there's bound to be a riot.

Do you even run?

LRB

Looking for a big enough pair of shoes?   Wink

That was hilarious!

Hi guys.

7 for me this morning.  All the talk about running groups makes me wish I could find one to hook up with as well.  I do run with my sister a lot, and I like to run by myself as well, but it sounds like it would be fun to run with a group from time to time.  Today I ran by myself- but crossed paths with a running friend, and my mom beeped as she drove by.  That was my social interaction for my run today, lol.

So--- yesterday I finished the quilt!!  So excited to have it done.  Kind of can't believe it's finished.  Am really excited to give it to DH on Christmas.  : )

Finishing up school with the kids, cleaning, and tonight I'll work on Christmas ornaments I'm making for Christmas and birthday presents. 

Have a nice day, guys!  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

The streak continues!!!

I couldn't resist - 1 mile on the TM just to keep it going. 11 days in a row so far. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Nice job on the streak, Tom!

So for me, took last night off and it was AWESOME. No work, no running.. a true break. Haven't had one of those in some time now. I'm usually doing one or the other (or both) each night.

So tonight it is 4 miles easy and then that's it until Saturday.

Good day, all.

Ball of Fury

Great job everyone!  I didn't have to work until 11 today, so I was excited to get to run in the daylight for a change!  Run started absolutely perfectly...just one of those days where it feels effortless and fun, ya know.  I was running at easy effort and was around 8:50/mile til mile 5ish and then had some um....gi troubles.  Had to run as fast as a could the next mile to a bathroom...yuck!  Anyway, after that, I only made it about 1/2 mile and had to go again so I just ran home.  What was supposed to be 11-12 miles turned into 7.2...boo!  I did finish Ab Ripper X and do 50 push-ups when I got home, but I was disappointed to not only miss miles, but to waste a day when I was feeling great!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Purple Toes

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I haven't had a chance yet to read about everyone's workouts, hopefully later! I had to get snow tires on my car today and it took waaaay longer than expected making me late to work. DOH!  6 easy miles today, nothing special.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

I am working from home and never worn pajamas.  I wear something even more comfortable.

Surprised

Ghettopops

Surprised

Yes DR what is more comfy than jammies? I just ran my first run with my Daughter ever. Have to say I enjoyed it tremendously, more so than her. Only 2 miles and at a very slow pace but we are training for Polar Dash 10k 1/1/13