Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES don't fear rain (Read 41 times)

LRB

Watched Pacific Rim AND listened to music at the same time.

That's the only way I can do it.

PR was a decent movie by the way.

They actually fixed the cable.  Apparently, some idiot from Comcast went to fix someone else's cable and disconnected us.  Da fuck.

Sigh.  It was great back in the day when they put a physical device on the line to scramble the premium channels... and you could just go remove the device with the proper tools, lol.

LRB

Sigh.  It was great back in the day when they put a physical device on the line to scramble the premium channels... and you could just go remove the device with the proper tools, lol.

Or didn't need a box to get cable in the first place.

outoftheblue

I like to watch cooking shows when I run on the TM.  I get hungry and run faster.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I like to watch cooking shows when I run on the TM.  I get hungry and run faster.

I do love The Food Network....

Damaris

B-Plus

Damn Jay, you bounce back quickly!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jay716 lol, they're  not that deep 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

They actually fixed the cable.  Apparently, some idiot from Comcast went to fix someone else's cable and disconnected us.  Da fuck.

11 miles on the TM.  Watched Pacific Rim AND listened to music at the same time.  I am surprised I am alive.  I went outside at Mile 7 to see if it was bearable and went back in and hopped back on the TM.  It was horrid (still is).

I'm more surprised that you survived watching Pacific Rim than the TM run.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm more surprised that you survived watching Pacific Rim than the TM run.

Hey, it's a good movie!

Damaris

Zelanie

It was awful.  Took my respect for del Toro and Idris Elba down a couple of notches. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It was awful.  Took my respect for del Toro and Idris Elba down a couple of notches. 

It was not awful!!!  But we probably have different movie likes.  As in, if you liked Gravity and The American (which I think are among the worst movies ever), we won't agree with many movies, haha.

I know LRB and I have the same likes so we usually recommend movies to each other and agree or at least not disagree strongly. 

Damaris